View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 08:55 AM
sherry02
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
I noticed whatever Drizella specifically did right before the curse was cast to upset Regina was intentionally omitted and that whatever she did sounded directly targeted against Regina so she wouldn't be an obstacle|threat. Which leads me to question, how long did it take Drizella to find a way to cast this new curse? 10 years to match Lucy's current age? I am going to assume at some point the New Witch took over where Regina left off as a type of mentor|teacher for Drizella. Only she continued to lead her down that darker path but the New Witch would have to have her own agenda in agreeing to do so. I think the new Witch used Drizella's eagerness to destroy her mother so what did the new Witch hope to get out of all this? I noticed the new Witch was weary about waking Regina up.
I was wondering about that too. I guess it could have been 10 years before the curse is actually cast, if that scene from S6 with Lucy and Tiger Lily happens at the time of the curse. Or if that is something else, then it's possible the curse was cast right after Lucy was born and they've been in HH for 10 years. I agree that the witch probably took over Drizella's training where Regina left off. I'm sure she has her reasons for that, much like Rumple and Regina in earlier seasons. I wonder if the witch was weary about waking Regina up because she suspects that Regina won't just accept the curse can't be broken and will start looking for another way. I think the witch is likely playing both Ivy and Victoria.