View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 08:50 AM
GrhmLz
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
Yes Drizella does seem to have targeted Regina personally with this curse. I'm not sure if that is because she was really that angry that Regina wouldn't help her kill her mother or if it is because she sees Regina as the person most likely to be able to break the curse. Lucy did say to Roni that she would be the one to break the curse because she's really Regina. Not sure if that is foreshadowing or not.
My guess is that it's a little bit of both - she targeted Regina for being angry with her and she also came to view her as a threat to break her new curse. Drizella seemed to connect with Regina right away over their magic and readily embraced the guidance Regina offered, like she was lacking what she craved from her own mother. Didn't Drizella comment if she had a mother like Regina? Perhaps in her mindset, Regina betrayed her like her mother.

I also wondered if Lucy's comment about Regina breaking this curse was foreshadowing for her being the one to do it.

Quote:
Considering the complete devastation Regina seemed to feel last night when she remembered whatever Drizella did, I really think the cost of the curse breaking is either Henry or Lucy's life. Maybe something about the curse is keeping one of them alive? Perhaps Drizella killed one of them and the curse somehow brought them back? I wonder how long we'll have to wait to find out.
My first guess would be that Ivy targeted Henry BUT Ivy's insinuation at the bar seems to indicate multiple people will be effected by the curse breaking, not just one of them. I assume she is referring to Henry, Lucy, & Jacinda as Regina's loved ones. Unless there is something more we don't know about the EF2 in the time that passed before the curse? Something secretive behind Ivy's veiled threat? Perhaps Regina did meet somebody during the time before this curse was cast and that's how they plan to eventually introduce or connect her new LI as well in part 7b? Did Drizella do something to this person as a failsafe and they reveal it later?

I am only leaning towards Henry or Lucy not being dead before the curse because it has already been pointed out by the new Witch that Lucy's heart is protected just like Henry's. Unless Drizella found another way around it?

Quote:
I'm a little confused as to why we would assume TLK with Henry and Jacinda would break the curse anyway because it's always been shown that that belief has to first be established. Mary Margaret and David were kissing in season one before the curse was broken, but it took two people who both believed in the curse, Henry and eventually Emma, in order to break it. Also in season 3, the curse couldn't be broken until Henry's memories returned and he believed again. Neither Henry nor Jacinda are showing any signs of believing anything in that book is real.
I am wondering if TLK between them is not what actually breaks the curse but just something Regina has to prevent so Henry or Jacinda don't get hurt? It could be an extra added something Drizella added into the curse to stick it to her stepsister and also a way to keep Regina in line so the curse doesn't get broken by her, IF Lucy's line about Regina breaking it is leading somewhere. Or maybe I am just giving the writers too much credit.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 11-11-2017 at 09:02 AM