View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 08:26 AM
GrhmLz
Fan Forum Hero

Regina & Lucy working together is still an IF but I was thinking the little girl might play a similar role to young Henry where Regina & Lucy might parallel s1 Emma|Henry a little bit. They were working Operation Cobra, maybe Regina & Lucy would form their own operation? Lol. Only this time, Regina knows the truth, whereas Emma played along for awhile, but now Regina might work with Lucy to find alternate ways around this new curse or to uncover a way to undo Drizella's consequences. Of course, there is Rumple she can try and turn to as well but if death is a consequence, he likely doesn't mind since he wants a reunion with Belle in the afterlife. So maybe the consequences would push him to want to break the curse but not the way Regina wants. He is going to want that favor.

I noticed whatever Drizella specifically did right before the curse was cast to upset Regina was intentionally omitted and that whatever she did sounded directly targeted against Regina so she wouldn't be an obstacle|threat. Which leads me to question, how long did it take Drizella to find a way to cast this new curse? 10 years to match Lucy's current age? I am going to assume at some point the New Witch took over where Regina left off as a type of mentor|teacher for Drizella. Only she continued to lead her down that darker path but the New Witch would have to have her own agenda in agreeing to do so. I think the new Witch used Drizella's eagerness to destroy her mother so what did the new Witch hope to get out of all this? I noticed the new Witch was weary about waking Regina up.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 11-11-2017 at 08:31 AM