View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 07:14 AM
sherry02
Master Fan

Yes Drizella does seem to have targeted Regina personally with this curse. I'm not sure if that is because she was really that angry that Regina wouldn't help her kill her mother or if it is because she sees Regina as the person most likely to be able to break the curse. Lucy did say to Roni that she would be the one to break the curse because she's really Regina. Not sure if that is foreshadowing or not.

Considering the complete devastation Regina seemed to feel last night when she remembered whatever Drizella did, I really think the cost of the curse breaking is either Henry or Lucy's life. Maybe something about the curse is keeping one of them alive? Perhaps Drizella killed one of them and the curse somehow brought them back? I wonder how long we'll have to wait to find out.

I'm a little confused as to why we would assume TLK with Henry and Jacinda would break the curse anyway because it's always been shown that that belief has to first be established. Mary Margaret and David were kissing in season one before the curse was broken, but it took two people who both believed in the curse, Henry and eventually Emma, in order to break it. Also in season 3, the curse couldn't be broken until Henry's memories returned and he believed again. Neither Henry nor Jacinda are showing any signs of believing anything in that book is real.