View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 06:13 AM
madness
Graphics Team Manager

Eme - our problem isn't with the red anymore (We already discussed at length the reasons why we do not include red unless it's necessary for the feel of the board or it's a minor thing). Our issue is that we don't get what you want at the moment as you stated not wanting a pink board (but light red = pink) and the colour schemes you've suggested (Eme and Tar) would lead to a pink board or pink elements, not red. If you want red elements in your board customization, you need to make it clear to the team that you don't want it to turn out in pinktones. So either you say you don't mind the pink OR you pick colour tones that are muted and lay closer to brown.

The last I will say about this (as I find this discussion coming a bit out of nowhere and one that could've happened over PM instead) is that the boards you listed are all shows that have a strong affiliation to the colour red which is why we went that way, and even then I spent a lot of time into making sure the colours wouldn't be too bright or would be balanced out by other prominent colours (Emilia Clarke f.e., which would've been a better example if you wanted to make a point about other boards using red).