View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 10:21 PM
Giotto
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianitesince2001 (View Post)
I couldn't access the first vid b/c it said my country has blocked the copyrights.

The second and third vids were sexy and HOT!! I love all the scenes you pulled from the later episodes when the editing made them look very awkward. With YOUR editing the scenes were something else. 410, 502 and 512 you made look amazing. I LOVE what you did with 512. You emphasize them laughing which is what I've enjoyed so much from that post-proposal sequence.

I get a kick out of you using their introduction to start the videos. Brian couldn't look hotter and it's where it all began.

Fourth and fifth vids, I cried. You brought the angst to the fore.

The words synched up perfectly in the last vid when Justin's head's under the lamp and the lyrics are something like if you're thinking of the person and you still love him.

I've been on the boards so much lately and reading fic that I haven't been watching the show as much. Your vids gave me a lovely B/J fix and I needed it.

Thanks, Daggi!! Incredible work.

Now, I'm off to watch Deborah's!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Deborah, I can't access your videos. :-(
That's a new one... I had that problem a lot a year ago before Gema lost the fight against YT.. and its annoying.. I could probably send you the file if you give me your email adress.. or do you have a dropbox?

thanks for your analyses I'm glad you liked them.. I have to go and rewatch them with your point of view in my mind

icon by Daggi