View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 05:02 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, sum1. I was actually waiting for someone to post here so I wouldn't have to double post.

Okay, I'm not entirely sure about this guy who's hitting on Lauren. Seems like this is moving way too fast. I did like Lorna training the other kids to use their powers, but Caitlin was right that as Lauren's mother she should have a say in it. I still think there could be a connection between the Strucker family and the Von Strucker dynasty from Marvel comics. But they were genetically enhanced, like you said.

Marcos getting more involved with the cartel seems interesting, but I'm still not sold on him and Lorna. I'm still miffed that the X-Universe didn't do the Havok/Polaris relationship from the comics where Lorna is in a relationship with Alex Summers, Cyclops' brother. Given what happened in the movies that seems unlikely now.

John Proudstar is still my favorite member of the team so far. Feel bad about Blink, though. Hope she doesn't do anything stupid.

Did anyone else watch it?