View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 02:34 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

So destroying the stone free's all the souls? LMAO. Okay well that was easy. This storyline is SO dumb. Got to be one of the worst storylines they've ever done. There was no thought put into it. Three years of torture for them to reveal they could have just burned the stone in the first place?

"Marty" looks like Klaus. But I just feel so bad for Stefan! He has the roughest life I swear. I want to cry for him. Dude never has it easy.

I really enjoyed the scene between Alaric and Matt. I loved what Alaric said to Matt about what happened to him. Matt has definitely turned cold. And its insane that he is still in mystic falls dealing with this crap when he could have gotten out a long time ago.

It's nice that Alaric and Caroline had at least a little moment of peace within those three years where they were just normal people. Even though I bet Caroline was still tortured over missing Stefan.

I appreciate Valerie wanting to help Stefan and Alaric being brought into the loop too. Not having the heretics around really makes me enjoy the episodes more as well but I am missing Bonnie and Caroline a lot. Valerie and Alaric should have become a thing! She should have had the babies put in her or something. They could have been a way better match IMO and Caroline could have gone on the run with Stefan instead. UGH.

Damon pretending to be Matt. Side note, Ian looked uber hot this episode.

THE STEFAN AND DAMON SCENES WERE EVERYTHING! I LOVED THE DANG PHONECALL. I loved Stefan telling Damon off for bailing on him. When Stefan said Damon wasn't going to find him? GUH. HEARTBREAK. Damon finding Stefan.

I did really like this episode though. I loved the focus on Stefan even if it was hard to watch at at times.