View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 07:58 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

I'm not really sure what jingle jangle is so i wasnt that offended by that. If its like pot then okay, they are teenagers. And drinking beer is just like a natural occurrence for teens LOL. I dont think that would be shocking or allow Betty to go off the way she did.

I don't fully blame Toni for the kiss, but she was literally waiting around and the second he said they were over she just goes for it, which was gross to me. Jughead is to blame too, of course, but he's the one that just got dumped and is hurting. What is Toni's excuse? Again, SHE INITIATED IT. If jughead had initiated it I wouldnt be as hard on her. And I would feel the same way if the roles were reversed. It has nothing to do with their gender. I really hope jughead tells her it was a mistake and that hes not over his G/F and to back off.

Quote:
V seemed sort of twisted this episode.
How so? .

The only thing Veronica did that was sketchy at all was participating in the drugs and I think that was due to peer pressure from Nick because she was trying to impress him for her family. And everyone else participated in the drugs too except Betty. Don't really see how that makes her twisted.

Quote:
why aren't they going there with Cheryl/Toni, WHERE THE GAY SHIPS AT?
Seriously, toni/cheryl needs to happen instead.

Last edited by Alexa; 05-26-2023 at 05:57 PM
Alexa is online now   Reply With Quote