View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 02:28 PM
MyrnaLynne
Master Fan

I'm not staying with Dad, he's in the assisted living, but we're going to stay in his (vacant) condo - we might end up selling it for him, while we're down there, or fixing it up to sell. Not sure what he wants to do. Well, middle of January to middle March is only 2 months, really - want to be home before April for my birthday!

Don't worry, you won't be rid of me that easily! I might bring my Kindle too (hate typing on it) and I can post from a Starbucks or Au Bon Pain or somewhere with free wifi. ;>
We'll probably try to buy a short-term package and then cancel it! shrug.

John is going to some family party out of state so Mlette is coming to the Christmas bazaar the Little Sisters hold every year, to fund their old age home. They are so nice; it's a family tradition! Last year, John bought a bazillion tickets to try to win a big jar of Lindt chocolate balls (alas, he didn't win!)

We're going to see Aunt Millie next week too (who just turned 92!) before the holiday season heats up and gets too busy (and the snow cools down and makes travel more iffy). Mr ML hasn't even thought about the fact that we'll be travelling in the winter when we go (at least until we hit summer in the South)

Oh Mrs Boss informed me today that she and the editor of my Journal are planning to give me a fancy dinner at an expensive restaurant at the hotel near the hospital for my retiring - Never been there, nice of them! LOL, she didn't mention when it was going to happen (and she still wants me to keep working for her, part time.. )
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan