ChristinaL80
Elite Fan

#11 for me.

#11 - 3 - Eliminated
#19 - 2

Best of Pacey and Joey Survivor - Season 4 - Part 3

*Vote for your least favorite moment
*You may vote only once every round.
*The moment will be eliminated when it has three votes or after a couple of days.
*All finalists of season 4 will be in finals to determine the season 4 winner.
* Season 4 will compete against the other seasons in an Ultimate Survivor
All graphics are from Tumblr and/or belong to their owners.
pacey & joey
Home > Dawson's Creek - Joshua Jackson Image Gallery - Hosted by JoshJackson.net

Round 16

1. 4x13 - Hopeless
Eliminated Round 12

2. 4x13 - Hopeless
Eliminated Round 2

3. 4x14 - A Winter's Tale

Joey: Hey, Pace? Do you still have your wallet?
Pacey: I thought we were done talking about that?
Joey: We are.
Pacey: Okay. You wanna throw it away?
Joey: I wanna throw the wrapper away.

4. 4x14 - A Winter's Tale

Joey: Pacey… this is about how you carried my bag off the bus yesterday. This is how when we go to the movies and you go and you buy popcorn, you always be sure you bring back a napkin so I don’t wipe all the grease on my jeans. And this is about how just last week when we were at miniature golf you took all of the shots first so I would know the correct path.
Pacey: Well, that’s just…
Joey: You taught me how to drive. And last year at prom, you knew that the bracelet I was wearing was my mom’s. You kissed me first sweetheart. The second time you counted to 10 before doing it again, just in case I wanted to stop you.* You bought me a wall.
Pacey: I didn’t buy it so much…
Joey: We were alone on a boat for three months and you understood without a word why I wasn’t ready.* Do you have to ask me now why I am? Pace? I’m gonna count to 10… and then I’m going to start kissing you. If you don’t want me to… you’re just going to have to stop me...Ten, my love.

5. 4x15 - Four Stories
Eliminated Round 9

6. 4x15 - Four Stories
Eliminated Round 11

7. 4x15 - Four Stories

JOEY: You wanna know why it was so nice, Pacey? You probably don’t even remember but it was this thing. There you were above me and you.. you brushed my hair over my forehead. It felt really nice. It made me feel safe. Like no matter what, you were gonna be there and you were gonna protect me. And years from now when I look back I’m really not gonna remember the clumsy positioning or the morning-after awkwardness, or whether or not the experience itself met the textbook definition of great sex. I’ll remember how sweet you were, how you took me to this brand new place that made me so glad I had sex. I’m really glad I had sex with you. And now I really just kinda wanna go home. So we can do it again.

8. 4x16 - Mind Games

Pacey: Well, what do you think about you and me, the boiler room, right now?
Joey: NO. Pacey..
Pacey: You considered that, didn’t you? You did. I saw it in your eyes. You, Josephine Potter, actually considered skipping AP Bio and engaging in elicit sexual activities with your boyfriend. On school council less, naughty girl. Tsk tsk tsk.
Joey: Well, it is second semester senior year. I guess these grades don’t really count for anything.

9. 4x16 - Mind Games
Eliminated Round 14

10. 4x16 - Mind Games
Eliminated Round 8

11. 4x17 - Admissions
Eliminated Round 15

12. 4x17 - Admissions
Eliminated Round 10

13. 4x17 - Admissions
Eliminated Round 4

14. 4x17 - Admissions
Eliminated Round 6

15. 4x20 - Promicide
Eliminated Round 1

16. 4x21 - Separation Anxiety
Eliminated Round 13

17. 4x21 - Separation Anxiety
Eliminated Round 7

18. 4x21 - Separation Anxiety

Joey: Let’s go.
Pacey: You know what? I think I’ll go, but I think that you should stay here, Jo. I’ve been watching you in there, gliding from conversation to conversation with complete confidence and ease this time. I don’t know if you remember the last Worthington party that you and I attended together but you were kind of a jumble of nerves. I guess I was kind of hoping that you would need for me to be your savior again tonight, but that’s no longer the case. You don’t need that now, everything’s diffferent. I think that they’re better this way. The only thing that remains the same is you’re still the most beautiful girl in the room.
Joey: Pace-
Pacey: Joey you can’t leave. I mean, this is it now. This is your life, and you should enjoy it.
Joey: How can I enjoy it without you?

19. 4x21 - Separation Anxiety

Joey: Pace… do you think maybe I could come and stay with you tonight? We could just…sleep.
Pacey: Yeah.

20. 4x21 - Separation Anxiety
Eliminated Round 5

21. 4x22 - The Graduate
Eliminated Round 3

22. 4x22 - The Graduate

PACEY; So, hypothetically speaking… if I were lucky enough one day to find myself owning a sailboat again and I were to ask the woman that I love to go sailing with me… would she?
JOEY; [smiles] You wouldn’t have to ask, Pace.