View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 10:46 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Excellent question Michelle. I saw Delia as a very warm, bright, and optimistic young woman who inherited the best qualities of both of her parents. In many ways, she was the opposite of Ephram, who was often sullen and moody, and she didn’t harbor the deep resentment toward her father that Ephram did. It seemed to me that she loved her father unconditionally, and she had an easygoing personality, so I could see her being very popular in High School and she’d probably have a lot of boys interested in her. I could possibly see her being with someone who loved horses like she did, and maybe she would have met someone when she would go out to that ranch to ride her horse. Delia was pretty outgoing from what we saw, so I think she would date someone equally outgoing, but she’d also want someone who had some ambition and who would treat her right. Delia also had a kind and understanding heart, so I think that any guy she ended up with would be lucky to have her in their life.
Great thoughts, Jerry. You are so right about Delia and Ephram having completely opposite personalities. While I don't see Delia as a full on Extrovert, she certainly wouldn't be Introverted and would lean way more on the Extroverted side. Yes, she would definitely be in the popular group, as a great athlete hanging around the athletes at the high school in general. I see Delia as having a strong personality, very friendly and not afraid to stick up for her friends. I think girls would want to be like her and guys would want to date her. Guys would love her due to being attractive and their dates would consist of hockey, football and baseball games. It would be a great deal, lol. So true about horses. Delia was not only athletic in hockey but she also loved the outdoors/horses. I'd imagine she'd love to ride and experience nature, etc. Yes, the guy Delia ended up with would be one lucky dude. Amy gave her sound advice. I think Delia took to heart what Amy said and it only opened up her personality all the more too.