View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 01:31 PM
brianitesince2001
Dedicated Fan

Yay!

A new thread for my beautiful, heart-breaking men.

You won't like this but the title came to me from three lines in the Netflix song for the final love-making scene in 513.

Amazed by beauty

Unexpected graces

The heart can be surprised

Wow. I cannot think of those lyrics without tears coming to my eyes.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was watching a show on Netflix called Eastsiders (YAY! IT'S THE FIRST TIME I WAS ABLE TO WATCH SOMETHING OTHER THAN B/J IN MORE THAN TWO MONTHS!! THIS BOARD IS REALLY HELPING ME!).

Buuuuuuut...I felt like I was watching freaking B/J in 513!!! I couldn't believe it!! This young gay couple live in LA. ONE of them is whaddya think??? An artist/photographer. HE lands a show at a gallery and, guess what???? He sells half his work in the first night. SO, WHAT DID THE GALLERY OWNER TELL HIM???? Any guesses???? C'mon, guess!!!! YOU HAVE TO GO TO NYC. YOU'VE PRACTICALLY MADE IT ALREADY. THEY'RE JUST WAITING FOR YOU. BUT, THAT'S WHERE YOU NEED TO BE TO TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL.

OMG. Am I cursed??? Am I forever doomed to watch beautiful gay angst involving a mandatory move to NYC due to artistry????

What a heart-breaking realization they come to. Oh, and BTW they've been together for on or about five years.

I can't win. I'm going to watch cartoons and cartoons ONLY moving forward. And, I don't mean Archer!! I'm talking Bugs Bunny!!! That way my heart won't be continually broken by the same theme!!!!

Last edited by brianitesince2001; 11-03-2017 at 05:03 PM