View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 06:27 AM
everwoodfan52
Fan Forum Hero

What type of guy do you think would be Delia’s type? Would he be athletic? Musically gifted like her brother? Shy or outgoing? Extroverted or Introverted? What type would you see her dating/ending up with? What do you think?

I was thinking about Delia's dating experience in High School. I am pretty sure that Delia would be involved in some kind of sport in HS. We know she plays hockey and probably softball (she's got to make use of those baseball caps. ) So...being a jock she will be around the jocks and probably be hit on by some of them. Delia does have a soft spot in her heart for jock-types (evident from her feelings about Bright). Especially if they're tall. lol Delia also loved her brother very much and I'm sure has a soft spot for the artistic sensitive type. Now...if she were to meet a sensitive artistic jock...she would be in heaven! Bottom line is I don't believe Delia's preference is limited to one type. She finds the good in all people. After all...she found the good in Magilla! Delia would give any guy a chance (unless he was an evident jerk) and date with an open mind. She would, however, want a guy who is ambitious and works hard...no slackers for her. After all..she is Andy's daughter.

Last edited by everwoodfan52; 11-03-2017 at 06:59 AM