View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 06:35 PM
Jaime Bee
Fan Forum Legend

This post is Everything from you in the last page of the last thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)

My Steve Burton = NOT Jason Morgan rant.

I think it's ridiculous to have Steve not be Jason because of Scout or Sam. Sort of tired of hearing it to be quite honest.

I need more of a better reason than that for him not to be the real Jason.
It feels like people only don't want him to be Jason because of Sam being with Billy's Jason for the past 2 years.... would people have felt the same way if it was a Carly or Elizabeth with Jason for the past 2 years?

I do know that Scout middle name is "Emily" because of Jason's sister of course but still no reason for me for Steve not to be Jason....

For me that takes away the purpose of Steve ever even having to return... and it won't even be any confliction for Sam. She will say, oh this guy has the face of how Jason use to be but if she's with the real Jason, Sam of course will stay with Billy's Jason with no kind of angst and it just defeats the whole purpose of this story.

And also, LET's not pretend that Billy's Miller version of Jason hasn't been pushed aside MONTHS before we knew of the return of Steve Burton. BLAME THE WRITERS.

I mentioned months ago does Billy's Jason have any real storyline going on? and the answer was no. His only storyline was being the loving husband to Sam....
And YES, I love JaSam 2.0 but he had nothing to work with at all. The writers never cared to give him anything because they assumed that saying Billy Miller is Jason means everyone had to automatically accept it and move on to the next story.

From the beginning there has been holes in this storyline.

Can ANYONE tell me the last meaningful storyline Billy's Jason had on General Hospital that didn't surround around Sam.... if someone can give me one, I'd be happy to know.
Even when he was with Elizabeth, it was all about Elizabeth keeping the secret FROM SAM...........
Okay, probably when Helena was mind controlling Jason a few years ago? and he didn't remember who he was.

I mean goodness, I love JaSam 2.0 but there needs to be more than one pairing for a character and in ONLY a month, Steve's Jason has shown all his relationships. With his son Jake... with Carly, with Sonny, with Elizabeth, with Sam. We see that oh snap, Jason actually did have more relationships than shipping ones....

Usually I could understand the confliction with the fans but I'm not seeing what Billy Miller did so brilliant with the Jason Morgan role...
I guess Billy Miller having fantastic chemistry with Kelly Monaco means he's been a better Jason Morgan than Steve Burton.

I really would love people to tell me what huge storylines and great stuff that has happened with Jason for the past 2 years....
[/INDENT]

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote