View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 02:30 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Another good episode!

Hermione, shut the eff up. Wow, I just cant stand her character anymore! First, telling V not to date Archie. Then telling Hiram she knew Fred would be a "problem"? LIKE, WTH. Seriously. Does she remember she dated Fred? I cant stand this woman anymore. Not much Hiram in this one which I appreciated because he had some heavy focus in the last episodes.

Noteworthy suspects at this point imo... The Principal, Hal Cooper, Mayor McCoy, Sheriff Keller. All of them have had excessive screen time. My money is still on Hal. He has a similar stature to the shooter and he knows Betty very well and would know the books she used to read. Plus, if the shooter is doing this "for betty" it seems like he would be doing it to protect her in some way, idk. We haven't seen much/any of the blossoms so at this point I am going to rule them out. Where the hell has FP been? Josie anyone? Reggie is more of a main character at this point than her. Btw, his "You have crap timing bro" line was hilarious, delivery was spot on there! Oh and not much for Cheryl to do this season either... (next week is she passed out or is that her making out with someone? )

Toni is pretty but that is about all she has going for her. She was totally annoying in this episode. What was with her digs at Betty? So rude for no reason at all. And then just blurting that Jughead has been lying to her? Yes Betty needed to know but come on... low blow. The Kevin/Toni scene was funny. Too bad Kevin didn't get much in this episode and I hated that he and Betty were suddenly friends again? They just kinda skipped over that plot unless I missed a scene. His line about her was so cute though! "Betty's pony is iconic and beyond reproach."

Jughead in general has not been my favorite character this season. I don't like that he's even more gloom and doom than before and I really hate that he is keeping things from Betty. They just seem to be on totally different pages and I can foresee a break up happening sooner rather than later. Him joining the serpents next week is not good and for Archie/Jughead its not going to be good either. Their little kiss and cuddle sesh in the episode was cute though. His line "Nancy Drew meets Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" was so adorable.

Betty was an MVP in this one and I am glad she got some focus! I love how mature she is handling Toni. Not making digs back and being the bigger person. She is clearly jealous but she isn't showing it and I love that she didn't get mad at Jughead for lying to her or make a big thing of it. But i think eventually she might snap? The murder being centered around her was surprising and a little cheesy imo, but I am glad it pulls her into the storyline. The black hood doing all of this because of Betty's speech is a little silly and I hope there is a deeper meaning here. I did like the town hall moment when Betty went and pulled the alarm, that was a good scene. THE ENDING WTF. This show moves so quick. Next week looks intense too. (Not even gonna try to decipher everything else in that promo though )

Archie was a grade A idiot in this episode. I still love him and I think KJ is doing amazing and I think Archie is 10x sexier this season (I was kinda drooling after KJ the whole time) but the whole vigilante storyline is just bad. I understand the school suspending him and not wanting to promote violence but when he said he wanted to actually KILL the guy? WTF. Like, that was messed up and Archie needs major help. Pulling the gun on the serpents was so dumb, but at the same time, I kinda understand why? I mean, it was 3 against 1 and sweet pea (who is obnoxious btw) had a knife on him?! I can see how it escalated the way it did. The fight was just dumb though and then stabbing Dilton? (Another character who feels sort of useless and random at this point). It got way out of hand so I loved at the end when he realized he needed to let it go and throw the gun in the water. I just hope this whole red circle storyline is done now. (nice depiction of how easy it is to get a gun in the US btw....)

Veronica is a bad ass queen. I just love her. While I think it was really DUMB of her to support Archie for being a dummy, I appreciate that she wanted to support her boyfriend and be there for him. I dont think she realized the extent of what he wanted to do. Their first surprise kiss at his house was really hot. i love them working together as a couple and a duo, they just work so well together imo. I do like that Ronnie got the gun for him from the school and that he told her about it because it shows he does trust her and he's not keeping secrets from her like Bughead are... I was so glad when she said she threw the gun out but I knew she didn't! Her making the "rules" for the fight was awesome, its too bad that they didn't listen, but she had the last word when she fired the gun. How did residents not hear that though? The ending scene in the room was HOT as hell. Her bandaging up like she did in 105 was so adorable. AND THAT MAKE OUT WAS SO SDFDSFSDFD. I loved when she pushed him down onto the bed and he laughed, that was so cute. They have such good chemistry imo. But why the heck would Fred just turn around? Archie was all bloody and was half naked and he just leaves them be? . I was glad when she went with him to throw out the gun too! And in the promo, that scene looks hot! (but also weird with all these people around? maybe its a dream or something.) Just waiting for their I Love You's because ummm, its super obvious they are!

Missing my Jarchie, Beronica, and even Barchie interactions. The show needs to be more consistent and more even between the characters and the ships! I love my bughead/varchie but I want to see some other interactions too. I am missing my kevin/veronica scenes as well!
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote