View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 01:29 PM
crazy_diamond
Fan Forum Legend

Beauty & The Beast

"I think true love is massive, y’know? And that’s a big part of it."
― Robert Carlyle

" Most of these fairytales and the characters phonetically all have a good message in there somewhere, like you look at Beauty and the Beast, it’s what’s in the inside that counts."
― Emilie de Ravin

"I really enjoyed preforming it and working with Emilie, but what no one could plan for was the reaction that that had, people were saying that this episode gives them hope that everyone has a chance to find love."
― Robert Carlyle

True Love Kisses

"I love you, I love you, my heart is a rose which you have brought to bloom,
my life is a desert fanned by the delicious breeze of your breath, and whose cool spring are your eyes."
- Oscar Wilde

Playlist♫

Click to play!

"He’s the only one love she ever has had"
― Emilie de Ravin

"Belle is Rumplestiltskin’s emotional centre, that’s what keeps him in the side of good. The closer he is to Belle, the better he is. The farther he gets away, the more dangerous he is for everyone"
― Robert Carlyle

"She’s the love of his bloody life, they’ve gone through Hell together. I guess that’s what love is. [Laughs] It’s not that easy.”
― Emilie de Ravin

source

“I have not spent a day without loving you; I have not spent a night without embracing you’ I have not so much as drunk one cup of tea without curing the pride and ambition which force me to remain apart from the moving spirit of my life.” - Napoleon Bonaparte

“I would say that I love the Rumplestilskin-Belle story. I love the idea that he’s the Beast — and why not? There’s nothing in that story that implies that it could not have been the same Beast.”
― Ginnifer Goodwin

“She fell pretty hard and pretty quickly for him”
― Emilie de Ravin

“In the episode ‘Skin Deep’ you see Rumplestiltskin in all his glory — good, bad or otherwise.” After that aired, fans went wild. “They loved him for some reason. They felt for him and wanted him to find Belle and be happy. And he’s the monster.”
― Robert Carlyle

Reasons

Future Titles

"What? First you tell me I let the pirate live, and now you tell me I fall for the help?"
"What are you saying?" "Will you marry me?" Yes, yes yes"
"Sometimes the best book has the dustiest jacket. And sometimes the best teacup is chipped.”
"Your unwavering faith constantly astounds me."
"My walls were up. But you brought them down. You brought me home."
"You brought light into my life and chased away all the darkness."
"I owe more to you than I can ever say. How you can see the man behind the monster I will never know."
" But now I realize… I realize that I have not spent my life losing you. I’ve spent my life finding you."
"I will never comprehend why you continue to stand by my side."
"Your unwavering faith constantly astounds me."
"I love him. All of him. Even the parts that belong to the darkness."
"What you're giving me is more than I can ever give you."
"Now we're married." - "Now we're married." - Robert and Emilie
"The man beneath the monster may be flawed, but we all are. And I love you for it." - Belle
"Sometimes the best book has the dustiest jacket, and sometimes the best teacup is chipped." - Belle
"We were both genuinely kind of teary" "Yeah" - Robert and Emilie regarding the wedding
"The Belle and Rumple Show" "Rumbelle" "Rumbelle" - Robert and Emilie
"Belle knows this is a dangerous person to even be with at all. But she’s tried to see through, see behind the monster. And she’s got closer than anyone has in hundreds of years.” - Robert Carlyle
"Their love and their relationship is so strong and it was so wonderful to see them coming together like this at the end" -Adam
"I mean these two just break my heart and these vows are so beautiful…" -Eddy
I wish I could turn back the clock. I'd find you sooner and love you longer.
"Why would you do that? I mean, with that object-" - "They still won't be able to harm you."?
The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected
Maybe we've lived a thousand lives before this one and in each of them we've found each other.
“Personally, I would love to see at the end of all of this ..Belle and him (Rumple) are together" -Bobby, SDCC 2015
"This whole relationship has been about the trials and tribulations of their relationship." - Bobby, SDCC 2015
"I think Emilie said it really nice earlier about this idea of gaining love and maintaining love and that’s really what this is about." -Bobby, SDCC 2015
"This rose is now linked to your Beast, Belle. As long as it still has petals, he lives."
"There is a real pure love at the center of the two of them." - Adam Horowitz
"I would change everything for you."
"When I was in the coma, all I wanted to do was let go. And then I heard something. Your voice."
"Oh Belle, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't even be alive. Thank you!"
"I have always seen the man behind the beast, all right? Now I see something else, too. A hero."
"I just want you to live out your dream."
"So.......this is an image of your child. Your next child."
"Belle doesn't know it yet, but.. She's pregnant."
"All these years I've known there was a good man behind the beast. Now you know it too."
"All I want is a life with you, Rumple"
"Your wish is my command, Mrs. Gold"
"I'm a mess!" - "You look beautiful."
"I could remember how you look right now forever."
"You will find your way back to me again. I promise."

previous threads
01- 099
100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110
111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120
121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130
131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140
141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150