View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 05:10 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the vids, Nina! Those two do look good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki K (View Post)
Yeah, respectfully, I read something different on several blogs tbh with regard to the Inhumans franchise. But I don't care to be honest. I never liked X-Men and can't be bothered with Inhumans. I'm over superheroes. So I couldn't be less interested.
Well, I'm only going by what I've read in articles relating to Marvel, and what I've heard is that Inhumans ratings have been dropping and reviews are bad. Even the IMAX CEO admitted that the cinematic premiere was a letdown. And as far as X-Men is concerned, Fox is in charge of what happens with the movies and the TV shows, but Marvel hasn't cancelled the comics like they did with Fantastic Four. They've just told their writers not to create any new X-Men characters because they'd automatically go to Fox as far as the movies are concerned, and Marvel doesn't want to help Fox in any way.

I'm less enthused by superhero movies and TV shows these days myself, mostly because I'm sick of them screwing up all the time. But I'll admit that The Gifted is pretty good.

I love your avatar, Arinna!