View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 08:54 AM
secretk
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
I also believe emotional cheating is worse.
I agree with you, but the cheating topic is kind of deep one . It's difficult to agree on a general rule which type of cheating is worse because different people have different problems with cheating.

Some people have issues with cheating because they care what people think about them. No one could see emotional cheating so they do not care about it. Physical cheating however leaves marks.

Then there are other people who are possessive so for them both types of cheating sucks. And others find cheating as disrespect.

I do separate the types of cheating but for different reasons:

1. Emotional cheating - It means that the person is not happy in the relationship and looks for something else. They have two options - either work it out and find what they are missing or move on with someone else.
2. Physical cheating - It either starts with emotional cheating (so see point 1) or it's pure physical which means that the person needs more than one sex partner. So it's also sign of dissatisfaction on their part.

Of course in a perfect world it's better to discuss issues with your partner than cheat and it's better to break off the relationship before moving on, but most people prefer to cheat and try with someone new before breaking up. Most probably because people are afraid to be single. So they decide to stay in relationships that do not satisfy them and then they cheat when they find someone that could be potentially better for them.

Like I said deep topic .