View Single Post
Old 10-30-2017, 12:04 PM
sherry02
Master Fan

I think Lady Tremaine had something to do with the curse since she seems to be fully awake and I think she probably had help from someone with magical abilities (the witch or Rumple?), but it's possible she isn't actually the person who cast it. I'm not sure what Ivy's motivation would be, but we don't know that much about her yet.

I'm hoping Ivy doesn't have actual feelings for Henry because if she does, she's going to get her heart broken. It seems like she's had very little love in her life and if she's going to care for someone, I'd prefer it to be someone who might return her feelings. Now if she's just doing the mean girl thing and using Henry to stick it to Jacinda, then she has no one to blame but herself if it backfires on her.

I will agree the Henry and Jacinda story needs some spicing up though. I'm just not seeing any sparks there.

Keri, I do think Rumple/Weaver is fully awake now. I think his use of "dearie" confirmed that.

I love Alice too. She and Ivy are my favorite new characters this season.

I loved Roni's scene with Henry too, but I need her to have a storyline beyond pouring drinks and giving out advice. Hopefully there will be more soon.