View Single Post
Old 10-29-2017, 11:23 AM
QueenMeredith
Fan Forum Star

Meredith made it through the loss of her husband alone, was pregnant and with 2 young kids, she made it through a brutal attack alone. She went to therapy and dealt with it.

It's so offensive to say that Meredith is not the same person.. um of course she wasnt the same.. how could she be? After all that crap she went through. But you know I saw her as even more stronger than ever. Cause she made it through the hardest one could go through. The fact you are calling Meredith as a bad mother cause she was trying to move forward in her life is ****ed up. And so offensive to those who lost their spouse. Like there is NO SECOND CHANCE. Ellen also said at Paley fest she's looking forward to tell this story, of someone moving forward after death.. to give hope to woman who had to deal with this.

And every person we meet in life means something. Nathan meant something in Meredith's story. That it is okay to move forward and open up. It was good to see her smiling again. And I care about her that I want to see her succeed in her career, and also have someone in time. I definitely don't want to see her living as a nun. Like some were joking on twitter and dressed her as a freaking nun. No thanks. and end up like her mother. 6Plus I am not a writer.. sooner or later they would bring someone else like they did for everyone. Like I said this is TV when romantic stuff always take the centre stage.. there was never one character who was alone.. especially the lead character. So whether if it's this season or next.. I just know I am team Meredith Grey's journey and I will support her no matter what. Like I support Ellen and I am grateful for her for staying for so long and still bless us with her weekly dose of her and all that bring with it. Instead of bashing her show.

(One last thing if it was vice versa I doubt Derek would've stayed alone.. cause even his sister once told him he couldn't be.)

Icon: Nikki

Last edited by QueenMeredith; 10-29-2017 at 11:45 AM