Thread: Music Lovers
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2017, 08:37 AM
podmom
Elite Fan

aubie s for your hubbie and you. How very cool though he got to share his grief in such a huge and fun way with that crowd!! Healthy healing

I don't know of Cornel either sorry though you guys

yea I listen to regular radio now and then and it is all so familiar and boring. the last song I got excited about on pop radio was that one by James Bay "you be you Ill be me" or whatever it is called

I still need to check out Lordes new album...maybe it will be good...I liked her first one...well the 2 songs that got played on radio.

ok editing to say I just watched Lordes sing Green Light and Perfect Places from what I believe to be her new album... kind of interesting videos.....angsty of course in a sophomoric way ( but she is that so they are charmingly naïve to me...I liked them) ..I wouldn't down load those songs but not bad. I actually did download her first big hit. It was more fun...these are kinda drab. I think she is talented and I will still check her out.

2nd edit > so I got to wondering what Taylor S was up to too. So checked her out. New album coming out in a few days. 2 songs already dropped. The video of one is awesome I thought. Evidently some pps who hate her use a snake in some fasion ...emogi wise. She runs with the snake theme and this video is a hoot. I loved it. Bottom line don't piss Taylor off she just uses it to her advantage

video here "Look What You Made Me Do" PS it is spooky so you guys will like that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tmd-ClpJxA

Last edited by podmom; 10-29-2017 at 10:04 AM