View Single Post
Old 10-28-2017, 08:41 PM
Jaime Bee
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashes Fall (View Post)
He certainly would not have allowed the whole higher being/Jasmine thing to happen to Cordy. He was her number 1 fan and always wrote her with such respect to her strong points.

Indeed, I agree.

How Ironic.
In one of the fanfic's I've read, I can't remember which one or even if it was one of the good ones, I've read so many recently, Cordy has it out with Buffy in the middle of class over Angel disguised as the class discussion of Romeo and Juliet.
Cordy hates Romeo and Juliet because it's fairytale-ish and overdramatic most importantly because they didn't really know each other.
Angel tells Cordy at a later point that his ideal love in literary terms is Pride & Prejudice.
That is

There are Bangel shippers that think being compared to Romeo/Juliet is a good thing.

Joss even said on one quote that he thought that meant Bangel were boring in relation to Romeo/Juliet when he chooses Spike as his choice for Buffy out of Angel Riley & Spike in the quote.

I wish Joss loved Cangel.

I think it's more than obvious Spuffy are is fave ship out of them all.

My sig is what he said at the EW reunion about Spike.

I have such a love/hate thing for Joss since Cangel are my second all time fave Buffyverse couple & in my top five fave ships ever!

There are lots of more reasons why I love/hate Joss than that though as well.

Nothing will make me love Cangel any less of course.

I wish so much David Greenwalt never left & really am bitter about this.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon