View Single Post
Old 10-28-2017, 03:18 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Matt and Penny are twisted. Killing vampires for sport is pretty messed up. Matt, TAKE A FREAKING BEAT. I love ZR but this kid is the most annoying character in the course of the series. He just is so irritating. Like, leave! Stefan just cannot catch a damn break.

Damon and Bonnie are so cute together. I love their interaction. Bonnie wanting to save Damon all episode was so sweet. It sucked that Damon was wanting to leave and not even say goodbye to Bonnie’s face. WTH Damon. So not cool. I don't blame her for being upset.

So Rayna only has 1 life left? I also don’t understand the burning her and making her rise from ash? Sometimes she dies other ways? It sucks that if she dies for good Stefan does too. Of course, things won’t be that easy.

I don’t trust the Armory at all. They have an agenda. Why do they care abut the 8 shamans? And now they want Bonnie too?

Caroline’s whole baby storyline is just SO BORING compared to everything that’s going on. I wish that Caroline would have gone with Stefan. I realize she wants to help the babies but I think that Alaric can handle things by himself. They are his damn kids. UGH. This storyline pisses me off. I mean, Stefan can die. Doesn’t Caroline want to be there for him in case it happens?

It was sweet but sad that Stefan didn’t want to go to Dallas because he didn’t want to put the babies in jeopardy. MY HEART JUST BREAKS FOR STEFAN. When he saw Caroline and Alaric together, ughhhh. KILL ME NOW.

I can see where Damon is coming from wanting to go into desiccation but he’s definitely being selfish by leaving Stefan to deal with this situation on his own. To me it is a bit OOC and doesn’t really make sense. At least the letter at the end sort of explained that he was miserable without Elena and that’s really why he’s doing it. But I still hate it because I wish he would have chosen his brother over Elena once.

Finally we get to the point where the timeline matches up. But I don’t really get why Stefan is on the run for 3 years if Rayna was locked up? They still need to fill in the gaps of the last 3 years. Why SC split up, how Alaric and Caroline got together... how Valerie and Stefan got together… How Rayna escaped the Armory. Why Bonnie is in the mental hospital and how her and Enzo got together… Also why does Rayna want to transfer the mark to Damon? Why does she care? And why did Damon suddenly decide he wants to transfer the scar when he’s been desiccating for years?