View Single Post
Old 10-27-2017, 05:55 PM
brianitesince2001
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
Beth: There were so many times that I read an old fic and commented, not realizing that no one would respond. Occasionally though, I've had a writer a couple of years later comment that they're so happy that we're still reading. I love that.
Deborah, when did you first watch this show? I'm trying to remember. Didn't you say it was 2013 or something? You sound so old school, like me. I hate to use the banal term OG - but Deborah, are you OG????

And, if you are, I'm really quite embarrassed. I should've been commiserating about the days of yore with you. I feel like I've been sort of reporting as to how it was. If you were there, too, then, I'm really sorry. I did NOT mean to be condescending.

I have to say ONE thing that Cowlip got right is they said 20 years later people are still going to be watching. It's not quite 20 years yet but I don't see this stopping all of a sudden in 3 years.

The saddest part is that most people, not all, but most people who have newly found QAF have fallen in love with B or B/J like the rest of us did. AND, that's the thing they so butchered.

Ah, well...it is what it is.