View Single Post
Old 10-26-2017, 07:44 PM
Rickylious
Master Fan

Moose and Midge survived. I guess the gun man didn't hit any vital organs.

I liked that Betty was trying to help Kevin, but he didn't like her interfering into his very secretive activities. He'll learn the hard way I'm sure. He's old enough to make his own decisions and live with the consequences that will surely follow. Didn't care for the way he treated Betty so coldly. However, I did enjoy the scenes he shared with Moose in the hospital.

Like that Fred is unafraid. He isn't hiding. He always gives Archie good sounding advice. Too bad Archie already has a gun in the house. Although, Archie seems more alert.

Hiram don't care for Archie one bit. I mean Archie is the only one that noticed Hiram took his sweet time shaking his hand. However, he doesn't seem to have an issue with Jughead or Betty. He's very charismatic and easy at manipulating people. I mean encouraging them(mainly Archie )to take the situation in their own hands. Unbelievable. Hiram is living up to his name. This guy is no joke.
He's dangerous. He's protective of Veronica. She's his weakness.
He threatened Hermione and Archie both when it came to Veronica.
I don't trust him, but I love the way his character is being written. God help the person or people who do Veronica harm.

Love seeing a lot of Reggie. I feel like we our starting to know more about him, his personality.

SouthSide High school looks terrible, especially the chance. I would hate to go to a school like that.

Hermione is a piece of work. I'm not here for her behavior, particularly how she's being with Veronica. She need to stop talking in code and tell Veronica the truth about Hiram's intentions.

Loved the speech Archie gave to members of the football team. The Red Circle has a nice ring to it. I think their mission/ what they stand for can benefit others.

The killer is one sick puppy, sending Alice Fred's wallet and Miss Grundy's Lolita glasses. I have to say I love the reasons behind the killer's action. Thank you Alice for defying useless Sheriff Keller. I don't like him or Mayor McCoy.

For once I liked the principal in this episode. He didn't allow the Sheriff Keller to have a say in what clubs could* be formed on school grounds.

Jughead is making his mark on SouthSide High so far. He wants to reopen the school's newspaper. I like his interactions with Toni Topaz. She seems cool. Too bad Jug fail to listen about being on his own and got jumped.

Cheryl was just there. We really didn't need her in the episode.

Polly made an appearance.

I feel like Veronica don't fully trust her father even though she's a daddy's girl through and through. I like it.

No Joise, but loads of Reggie and Kevin.

What an eerie scene when Hiram told Hermione not to poison Veronica against him.

I really loved this episode! Yep, Archie got himself played by Hiram. Hiram will do anything to get Archie out of his daughter's life.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah

Last edited by Rickylious; 10-26-2017 at 08:04 PM
Rickylious is offline   Reply With Quote