CityGal
Fan Forum Hero

Kyle Valenti [Nick Wechsler] Appreciation Thread #7:

by April7739

...#6

by April7739

by April7739

by April7739

Let his smouldering gaze invite you in...

Nick Wechsler's Birthday is September 3, 1978 and he was born in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
Kyle Valenti's Birthday was April 30th

We know this information about Kyle's Birthday from the episodes 'Cry Your Name' and 'Departure'. Jim mentions how Alex died the day before Kyle's birthday, two days after the West Roswell High Junior/Senior Prom that was on April 27th in the episode Heart Of Mine. We also know Alex died two days after the Prom because we see this in Departure when Isabel visits Alex's grave the date of Alex's death is April 29th.

Nick celebrating his Birthday with the Roswell cast on September 3, 2000 after a cast reading for the season 2 episode End Of The World.

Nick's message to the Roswell fans at the 2014 ATX Festival on June 8th for the Roswell 15 year Reunion
Interviewer: "So what does that feel like for you all these years later to know that these die hard Roswell fans have been wanting this.
They are showing up for this. Is that just as satificating as promoting a current show?"

Nick:"It is. I didn't... well I will say this. I think promoting a current show is more satificing only because I don't feel pateticly like out of work and thats the only thing and my only calim to fame. But it's very meaningful to me and more so then the fact I kind of expected because I thought I would just be like I always was so found of that Roswell period and the show.
I could be wrong but I think the same is true with Revenge but it wasn't like my kind of show (Roswell) like I didn't watch it religiously but I loved everyone I worked with. I was so proud of everyone. All of our writers, I got along so well with everyone that it was just such a beautiful period in life. And so when people say they liked it back then it didn't mean as much to me as it does now. You know people are like "no we are still hanging in."

Interviewer: "Right and the fact that new people are tuning into it now. You know they found it on netflicks or on line and they love it."

Nick: "Yeah I mean that someone who's...I'll tell you someone who's saying I like the show you are on now thats easy. Cause it's like it's on now. So you know it's a free show you can watch.But someone saying I followed your career since Roswell I'm happy to see you working again that means more to me. So I want to adore the fans for that."

Spoiler:

Previous Threads
//#1//#2//#3//#4//#5//

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 09-02-2019 at 08:43 PM
CityGal is offline   Reply With Quote