View Single Post
Old 10-23-2017, 09:39 PM
Roswell 10/2/00
Elite Fan

I totally agree! I still have mixed feeling over the Gilmore Girl reboot I didn't love it but I didn't hate it. It did have some great stoylines but some stoyrlines were all over the place especially with certain characters and it felt odd.

Sure I can understand a show or movie paying tribute to a movie or TV show but to do a remake makes no sense to me.

Superman you can exband on because we didn't see Clark Kent in his high school years so Smallville made sense.

But I am getting tired of remakes and reboots there was a reason why they are called classics leave them alone!

Sure they might not of been perfect but they were perfect to us! Those shows were timless and that is why they can never be redone.

I can just imagion if they ever decided to do a Buffy reboot remake forget it the fans would riot faster then Vampires taking over Sunnydale!

Now a days I wish people would come up with your own ideas. Dream discover do something original!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!