View Single Post
Old 10-23-2017, 12:13 PM
brianitesince2001
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
I think they both looked great in the "Sperm Donor Pageant"...304

Beth: I'm from Jersey and I've never heard the name "Gini-T" before.

Brian in his tank...304

Here's the 309 shirt you're talking about, Beth. Don't get me started with B's hands on J's hips.

Hiya!

I wish I knew screen grabs like you guys do! Thanks, Gale's Fragile Beauty and Giotto for bringing them to life. Giotto, I have this only on Netflix so it's almost impossible to slow things down. That 309 scene is so cut up and stylized I never even noticed B's hands on J's hips until just now. YUM. Thanks so much for pointing it out.

Gale's Fraglie Beauty - LOL. I guess it depends on where in Jersey you're from. I'm Italian from directly over the George Washington Bridge (or I used to be, anyway). Back in the 60's-80's that area was swarming with Italians and they all wore those white or black tank tops with their gold chains, bracelets and watches. NOT BEING RACIST - I'M ONE OF THESE ILK. I JUST KNOW WHAT IT WAS LIKE TO BE AROUND THEM 24/7 - AND, YES. THEY FIT THEIR OWN STERO-TYPE, SORRY TO SAY.
Anyway, the tanks were dubbed Gini T's in honor of the "Ginis" who wore them.
Yikes - didn't mean to offend with all of that. I shouldn't have mentioned it. It's just one of those terms that's so part of my DNA I didn't think about it before I wrote it. LOL