View Single Post
Old 10-23-2017, 03:16 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Madison was nothing interesting as far as character goes. She was one dimensional and she was introduced only for one reason - drama.

I could tell you that it definitely helped that I binged watched the show when I was watching it. Instead of spanning it over a year, I would complete a season for a week. As a result I did not have frustration over that Madisongate story for long period and it did not linger for me. It does help in the grand scheme of things. It's different when you have to watch it unfold and explode every week.
Excellent point. Oh yes, the experience of watching the series live, waiting for a new episode weekly definitely made the Madisongate story tougher to deal with. The storyline seemed like it had been going on forever as you waited for the bomb to go off at any moment. Admittedly, it was the most annoying part of watching the show by far. You waited week after week for both Andy/Ephram and you figured at least temporarily, Ephram/Amy to crumble once the truth came out.