View Single Post
Old 10-21-2017, 02:38 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks Mel for putting up the opening

If anyone has any questions about being on the team or even any questions about what we do anything else like that please don't hesitate to ask . You can do so by PMing one of the managers (Mel, Catia, or myself), asking in this thread, or over in the mentor thread. For those who are interested but don't feel they have the time or maybe even the talent you may surprise yourself. I recommend heading over to the mentor thread as we have some amazing mentors who'd love to help guide you in the right direction & answer any questions that you may have . There's no pressure or rush for you to produce art for your mentor, it is all in your own time & the mentor will be there for you for as long as you want them. Your mentoring is also the perfect time to test out if you would have the time as they can guide you through the process we go through & what exactly we do on the team. Even if you're not sure on if you want to join, you're just curious about the team, feel free to sign up for a mentor. Signing up for a mentor doesn't mean you have to join the GT. Sure we'd love it if you did, but there's no pressure & you don't have to join just because you signed up for a mentor. If you join, wonderful, but if you find that its not for you then that's ok too .

I hope to see many people take advantage of the mentoring program & apply to join the team .

Chelle » join GTmy art