View Single Post
Old 10-21-2017, 12:52 PM
Jerry D
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Welcome!

Trump plans to release classified JFK documents - CNNPolitics

Jerry, how do you feel about this? What about everyone else?

Two things for me:

1. Will the documents be doctored up?

2. Will Bush Sr be shaking considering there have been multiple theories that he might have played a part in JFKs assassination. As we know, Bush Jr and Cheney we willing to murder for revenge and oil. So did dad play a role in murdering according to many, the greatest president we ever had? JFKs last speech was amazing. Amazing, which means the conservative Republicans hated everything he passionately talked about.
1. I don't think that anything really revealing will be released, especially since they're being released by a Republican Administration, so what gets released may well be doctored.

2. It's possible that Bush Sr. and the C.I.A. played a role in President Kennedy's assassination, but the Military Industrial Complex covered it up then, and they'll continue to cover it up now. There are so many people who could and did benefit from President Kennedy's assassination that it's hard, especially over 50 years later, to know who was truly behind it.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy