View Single Post
Old 10-21-2017, 09:14 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
ive seen people complaining about season 2 already and I'm like :???: There been 2 damn episodes.

Plus i AGREE with michelle, this season is much creepier/scarier. I like it so much already, theres a lot going on.
Wow, are you kidding me? What the heck are people complaining about?

I think this season so far has been really good. I like that the two pairings are settled in and drama-free (for right now) and we're mainly focusing on the mystery because it's so well written and really scary! I love the introduction to Hiram, Reggie 2.0. I think it's really hitting and sticking this season so far. It's like the show has found its identity. You can just feel the characters coming to life way more than season 1 even. KJ Apa has been outstanding showing Archie with the PTSD. He's just shining in the role. So many people last season were indifferent or even disliked Archie. This season? The vast majority are loving the character and I think it's mostly due to KJ Apa and his great acting. People forget that the guy is pulling off an American accent too so he has that to deal with and he's mastered the accent, along with some great acting. He's been so good! So much is happening, I love that it's not just a teen soap. Like you said though it's only two episodes in! Both episodes have been really good!

Last edited by jediwands; 10-21-2017 at 09:20 AM