View Single Post
Old 10-19-2017, 07:30 PM
Cmtaylor531
Elite Fan

I'm really enjoying the Oliver and William relationship. It's a new dynamic we haven't seen before when talking Oliver. Plus it hurts me trying to see Oliver connect with his son.

Tonight's episode was pretty good for me. I'm not sure I liked the ending but that's moving ahead. So many wonder character moments and dialogues. Really liked the Rene and Oliver scene as well as Dinah and Diggle.

So Dig was injured on the island and didn't tel anybody because he wanted to soldier on because Smantha was dead and Thea was hurt. He has nerve damage which is incredibly serious and I'm orettybsure debilitating.

It was great to see the return of Anatoly. I was sad that he says they are no longer friends.

I'm gonna have to do a more detailed review tomorrow.

I love the idea of Dig takin over the Green Arrow mantle for a bit if it fit. They way the write didn't make since for me. One I was screaming at Digtle to tell Oliver the truth. Two Oliver didn't want to make his son an Orphan. Okay So seeing as Digs kid still has two parents it's okay formDig to be GA even though his wife his head of argus? Eh? Logic was messed up there. So yea other then The ending for me I really did love this episode.
Cmtaylor531 is offline   Reply With Quote