View Single Post
Old 10-19-2017, 07:23 PM
Charlone
Master Fan

sorry but I only got to watch this episode tonight

OMG there are so many things to say... and I don't know what to choose to start with

I believe we don't know all of the cliffhanger and I guess they will play with it at least for a few more episodes. It looks uncomplete from what we have seen, especially in Arrow team case.
What happened to Diggle? Is he actually injured and that is giving him trouble with shooting?
Who was the man who was helping Laurel? The man looked similar (we didn't see his face anyway) to Constantine or the bad guy of S5 flashbacks (can't remember his name).
That moment between Slade and Oliver when he went to visit Thea I cried and I don't know why. And I hope Thea recovers
Moments between Oliver and William were sweet, I'm sure Oliver will win his confidence sometime! And good to see Raisa again
The main plot of this episode (and perhaps the season) looks interesting, not to forget the biggest bomb of the episode (not a C4, actually): "Green Arrow identified". I can't believe this. I was always afraid of it. If I were Oliver I would feel how my world collapses Slade was right when he said they be men of two lives forever...

and a PLUS... Oliver fighting is so badass I haven't been so fascinated with him during his missions like in this episode. Great coreography, I think they're trying to show how Oliver got more experience, he has great movements!

Last edited by Charlone; 10-19-2017 at 07:33 PM
Charlone is offline   Reply With Quote