View Single Post
Old 10-19-2017, 06:35 PM
Rickylious
Master Fan

I just finished the latest episode of Riverdale. Riverdale is no longer safe which is the correct way to put it. The ending just about ended me. The death rate in Riverdale is adding up.

FP warned Jughead about Penny. I don't trust her.

It was nice to see Fred making a full recovery.

Betty blackmailed Cheryl and it paid off.

Cheryl was a b!tch on wheels. Of course she reclaimed her position as head of the river vixens.

I really liked that we got to have more scenes with Joise and Reggie. I always wanted to have more insight into these characters.

Alice is one nosy lady lol. She sees everything. She's definitely right about the serpents and about Hiram.

Poor Archie is struggling to get over what happened at Pop's diner. He knows that his dad's shooting and Miss. Grundy's murder are connected. Loved the fact that he can lean on Veronica and talk to her about how he's feeling. Props to Betty and Jug for helping him too.

It was nice to see Fred making a full recovery.

Loved Veronica as always. Loved her scenes with Hiram.I already loved their interactions as father and daughter. Hermione is one different chick around Hiram. These two are a dangerous combination, but I'm loving it. I kind of see why Veronica is hesitating to trust them completely. She has a right to be. However, I'm loving all the Lodge family scenes. Now the Lodge family owns Pop's.

Mayor McCoy is a piece of work. I don't like her.

Sheriff Keller is terrible at his job.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Rickylious is offline   Reply With Quote