View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 11:49 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

This episode was a bit more on the boring side but I still enjoyed it.

Smithers is so sweet trying to look out for Veronica. I loved her spunk with her dad and how she stood up to him. Smithers obviously was fired. WTF. (or worse)

Veronica’s arm on Archie’s shoulder. Cute little V/A kiss. I love them so much! Also loved the VA scene outside. It's so their thing to walk and talk. Love that he told her what he was up to. Suggesting he talk to someone was really sweet. Too bad he didnt take her advice.

“Another B and V team up. They should really make a video game about you guys.” Except... we need more scenes between them damnit! Not just mentions of interactions.

Cole’s crying scene could use some work but I loved the emotion that he was going through. The Archie/Jughead convention was really sweet. I also enjoyed the scene between Jughead and the lawyer chick, but she definitely seems fishy.

Finally we get to see more of Reggie. I like the new actor, he did a great job with the role. But now Archie wants to do drugs. Oh boy. And then he implies that Archie needs a gun or whatever? This is bad news. I knew Archie was going to get one. And why didn’t Archie just ask to see what Grundy’s ex looked like? (though it cant be that simple) I do think the theory of it being Betty's brother could possibly be true but who knows.

I loved Betty fighting for Pops for Bughead. I also liked seeing her bitchy side with Cheryl. The bughead kiss at the diner was uber adorable.

All the flashbacks were kind of annoying. Like we forgot about what happened? They weren't necessary.

I liked seeing a tiny bit of Josie with the girls but we just need more of her. She needs her own storyline. I do like the friendship with Cheryl. What was with the terrible pussycat dance moves?

“Hobo. Bride of Hobo.” Cheryl is ruthless.

Hermione is awful. I knew she didnt write the letter but to take the blame for Hiram and forgive him for everything? WTF. I hope that deep down she’s just afraid to get on his bad side but who knows…

Random note but I am getting tired of the same background music being used constantly. Especially when it doesnt fit the scene.

JUGHEAD AND VERONICA HAD A SCENE AND IT WAS SO ADORABLE. My precious dan/blair of riverdale. I love them so much.

Alice coming to the diner was sweet. Her sleuthing in the episode was fun. She’s awesome… I also loved Cheryl coming through for FP.

Core 4 scene at the end was adorable!

Someone help me though, I saw some gifs of Varchie outside while the pussycats were singing but I didnt see that in the episode?

WTF @ the ending!? They better not have killed Moose!!! I swear Casey said we'd see the actor later on in scenes with him???

THAT PROMO. WHO IS KEVIN KISSING AND OMG AT THE HIRAM AND ARCHIE SCENE!

Last edited by Alexa; 05-26-2023 at 05:32 PM
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote