View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 09:47 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

I don't really know a lot about Star Trek so I'm afraid I might get lost with the terms so I decided to skip it.

Quote:
Jason Isaacs: "I was about to go play Captain Hook [in 2003's Peter Pan] and didn't want to do two children's villains. I went back in and read then went home.

"I said to my agent, 'When they call, tell them no, thank you very much, I am about to go play Captain Hook'. He said, 'Just think about it over the weekend'. I said, 'No, I don't want to think about it – it's fun and lovely and flattering but I am not playing two children's villains!'"

"Over the weekend, everybody I knew called me – nieces, nephews, godchildren and then the parents," he recalled. "They all tried to persuade me to take the job – not because they cared about me but because they wanted to visit the set! So I took the job and thank god I did!"
Quote:
Isaacs: "I think [JK Rowling] is way too good a storyteller to breathe into her stories with a beginning, middle and ending with a little side alley. If Jo called me and went, 'I want to do a Lucius Malfoy spin-off film', she wouldn't get to the middle of her sentence before I've said yes and left my house! But I am not holding my breath for that call."

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.