View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 08:20 PM
Movie_chick109
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartáƒĤaflutter (View Post)
Yes this thread is still alive! Good to see you here! I'm Karen!
Be sure to check out other threads of actors/actresses you like!
Hey! Thanks for the welcome! I'm so glad this thread is still alive haha. I was looking for a good msg board to discuss Tom online. Seems like it's hard to find them.

Anyway, I will definitely be checking this site!

Quote:
Love those pics of him! haven't paid attention to the nipples quite honestly!
HAHAHAHA!!!

Well, don't mind me... Maybe it's just ME who notices them. But yeah....that was the first thought that popped into my head when I saw him shirtless in these pictures lol.

But maybe I'm just weird lol...

Quote:
Awesome, I saw it about 2 weeks ago I think! HE was pretty awesome in that movie!
Didn't he do an awesome job? I was so happy. I had lost hope in the franchise tbh. But they did it right this time, and Tom made the perfect Peter Parker AND Spider-Man!

Quote:
I think I remember the Lip Sync Battle just not really well.. Might have to recheck!
Oh....Tom ruined me with that performance! I'll never be the same again lol

Yes, maybe you should check it out again hehehe...

Quote:
Have you seen other projects of his?
I saw "The Impossible" years ago when it came out to theaters (and he was good in that), but other than that and Spider-Man...no. I wanted to see Heart of the Sea or whatever, but I never got around to seeing it when it was out at theaters.

Have you seen his other projects? Which ones have you liked, and which ones would you recommend seeing?

Quote:
Oh yes I saw this picture on his IG! Too cute! I love it. I think it's a mixture of both adorable and sexy.

Did you see the video he posted today on IG?

How cute is this??