View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 09:31 PM
Roswell 10/2/00
Elite Fan

I totally agree Podmom It's one thing I loved about the original show it was really not that political at all!

Why does everything have to be political now a days! I am not here to get into a political debate. I hate talking politics I feel everyone gets so passionate and I hate how family and friendships can get so divided over different topics and issues or lose friends as a result. I feel everyone has the right to believe what they want to believe.

However I feel after a while politics can be so exhausting especially in todays society with social media and the internet. You need a break! Can't we just enjoy ourselves and escape for a few hours!

Roswell was just a great way to escape for a few hours! My college friends and I would have viewing parties back in the day! It was the best! I loved the love story and the characters. It was teenage alienation at it's best and I loved how Roswell taugh us to believe in something more to love our fellow man and to respect one another.

This new show sounds like it's soul bases is to make it political with a love story thrown in at the last minute.

I read the Roswell High books and this new plot for the new show sounds nothing like them. Not even close!

If I were Melinda Metz I would be so upset! Roswell was her baby! I wonder what the original cast thinks about this New show as well?
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!