View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 12:41 PM
pink velvet
Fan Forum Legend

Girl groups. Guy groups. I'm happy to enjoy them all! There is no wrong answer! I think I'm a bit more partial to girl groups, but so many guy groups are out there making me happy as well. Like Ann said, the dancing some of these boys do is just

I cannot get over this chart slayage

The song that has now spent 4 WEEKS on the Billboard Hot 100 chart:

Honestly not my favorite BTS song, but VISUALS FOR DAYS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by witch with claws;

Oh and yeah I love their jackets I want one.
Also the majority of what I like in music are girl groups (or ladies in general), so I don't listen to as much guy groups. Probably why I'm only talking about these girl groups in here Guys are talented too, but I just prefer the ladies music.
Here continue your Red Velvet education

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowhunter (View Post)
I think it's more so that it's true It is and especially since they seem to the only girl group in SM since f(x) and SNSD seem to be in limbo and they really need a group to go against the other popular girl groups. I know I was surprised how early they announced EXO's comeback. I just think they should of paced it out a bit or have RV have their comeback earlier so at least they could promote longer and have people remember their comeback.

If You Do is probably one of their best song along with Just Right which gives such a positive message out especially to young girls. Got7's music can be really up and down but I think what really gets me to continue liking them so much is their personalities. The boys really shine on varieties and I'm annoyed that JYP don't send them on those. They really need more of the public recognition since I think most of the public only know of Jackson because of him doing variety and Jinyoung because of his acting.

Spring Day is my favourite song from BTS The MV is just so beautiful. They don't at all.
It's always confusing when companies are quiet for months at a time and then decide to have a bunch of comebacks all at once. They should always be spaced properly. Having your own artists going up against one another is a bit silly.

It's definitely the best in my humble opinion The music video for "Just Right" is cute...yet a tad creepy at the same time Their personalities are definitively a win and I think a big factor in the success they've had. I know them all somewhat at least! But the two you mentioned are definitely the ones I know more.