View Single Post
Old 10-15-2017, 06:31 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Hannah looked really pretty in this episode. It was cute that a new guy asked her out. Its annoying to me that she is still hung up on a guy that doesn’t want her. When Amy went to Bright about it I was kind of annoyed. Like, thats not gonna make Bright like Hannah more. Regardless, I found their little scene in Hannah’s room sweet. I like that Hannah told him he wasn’t the reason she didn’t want to go out with Topher. I am still not shipping them really but I don’t dislike them. The hug at the end was sweet too but I think it kinda came out of nowhere? Since when was Bright her biggest cheerleader? lol. I am glad that Hannah decided at the end that it was time to get tested!

Andy and Amanda… snooze. They continue to bore the crap out of me. I’m so happy this storyline is done after next episode…. And now they want to tell their kids? Fantastic. They will handle that well. I knew they would try to make us sympathize with Amanda concerning the flashbacks and how her marriage sucked before, but I’m not taking the bait. It just makes me more annoyed that Amanda didn’t break things off with him sooner. I wasn’t that surprised about how the kids reacted TBH. At the end when Amanda said she was finally gonna file for divorce was literally the ONLY time that I actually liked her. Like, for once you are doing the right thing woman.

Nina/Jake are getting cuter each episode. I don’t mind them as much as I originally did. At least no one is cheating in this relationship. I didn’t understand why Nina didn’t want Jake to go back to the house with her. Sam already knew they were dating didn’t he? And Nina is already ending the relationship before giving it a chance. Why even date him to begin with? His little speech to her was sweet, he seems to really like her so I am glad she kissed him and resolve things. I didn't want them to drag it out.