View Single Post
Old 10-15-2017, 04:46 PM
Violent Delights
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Also loving those 2NE1 videos. Someone pls direct me to where all these groups get their clothing because I am in love with all their outfits
I think every company just has a neverending wardrobe filled with stuff like this I’d never even heard of Moschino before watching K-Pop MV’s.
Quote:
It's definitely not unfair to compare Blackpink with 2NE1. In fact many people do. They're from the same label and use the same producer it's only natural to make comparisons. Unfortunately some people disregard Blackpink because of this. When I first got into kpop...about two and a half years ago, 2NE1 was the first girl group I really got into. I ADORE them. I miss them. Their music is amazing! And so is Blackpink's. My bias groups right there! At least for the ladies
I’m thankful for them, now that 2NE1 are gone, because they’re already as good as they were!
Quote:
Also yassss Taeyeon

Quote:
I feel the same way. Many people just can't get over the language barrier. I think that's a big part of it and why they won't even try listening.
I think if people only have a limited range of what they listen to in their own language, there’s such a low chance of them even trying a different genre, nevermind language. But once you realise that music is a universal language, you can happily listen to anything and everything.

Not a dance practice, but quite possibly the best mannequin challenge (and I hated those things )

and I will never be captive, or hostage, or confined.
- icon - k-pop - Dave