View Single Post
Old 10-15-2017, 01:58 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

^ the question is characters from the same show, not different (that's actually the next question )

Kate, Ziva, & Ellie. The later two would have heard stories about their predecessor(s) so it would be nice if it were possible for them to meet & see that the shoes they're filling really aren't that scary. They at least both got to meet Kate's sister which was something. Obviously they can't meet Kate but I think it would be nice if we could find out Ziva's still alive & have Ellie meet her. Of course Ellie is a lot more comfortable in her position & on the team than when she first started but I think it could be interesting to have them meet still. Plus I'm sure there's questions Ellie'd have about if stories she's heard are true

Chelle » join GTmy art