View Single Post
Old 10-15-2017, 08:20 AM
ice choco
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus Bane (View Post)
You have a Lisa icon I'm so proud! I'm so glad you have found your first kpop group! And your first bias or so it seems! Bias is the word people use in the kpop world when talking about their favorite member of a group or favorite group. If Lisa is your favorite then she would be your bias! My bias is Rosé Though I adore them all! Have you watched their dance practices yet? That would be the next step in your journey I think!

Also, in case anyone is lurking and following along, the two other Blackpink music videos that haven't been posted yet are:
bwmSjveL3Lc
dISNgvVpWlo
Both of these videos were released on the same day and were Blackpink's first videos! Though Boombayah has more views, Whistle became their first hit song through sales. Their release schedule has been as such:
Aug. 8th, 2016 - Boombayah/Whistle (so August 8th is their anniversary day aka Blackpink's birthday)
Nov. 1st, 2016 - Playing With Fire/Stay
June 22nd, 2017 - As If It's Your Last

And hopefully there should be some new music before the end of the year or I will riot
Yeah I think Lisa's my fav, but yes I like them all I think I'm obsessed now with the group cuz I keep watching their vids. I was trying to find some icons (that aren't gif ones) of their music videos, but I didn't find any. So I'll probably make some myself soon.
Nope I haven't seen their dance practices yet.

I think my fav song of theirs is Boombayah, and then it'd probably be Whistle. But all of the songs are quite fantastic.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time