View Single Post
Old 10-15-2017, 06:44 AM
pink velvet
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by miranstarr (View Post)
Yes, you can add me!
Beautiful! I'll add you now! "Shangri-La" is a stunning video! I had watched it when it first came out, but was glad to watch it again! "Fantasy" seemed very fitting right now given the Halloween season. It was dark, but alluring. "Voodoo Doll"...welp I got about 20 seconds in and then ran away

"Monster" is one of my favorite EXO songs! And it has reminded me of another song, given it is spooky Halloween time. Bring on all the monsters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowhunter (View Post)
Speaking of Red Velvet, the girls seem to have different hair colours from last night's concert. So I think we will be expecting a comeback in November? Plus, they filmed something in California and it looked like it was a MV. They look really cute in the You Better Know MV.
OMG I did see that someone had found an Instagram photo and dissected it to uncover a possible comeback and I'm just amazed by the detective skills of some people! Typically speaking new hairstyles is the #1 sign a comeback is on the way! I'll be shook though if they actually have their third comeback of the year! Some think it's to distract from all the SNSD drama. I would LOVE if Joy had orange hair. I mean, depending on the shade Yeri's hair looks so cute short

Quote:
Originally Posted by witch with claws (View Post)
Btw I watched the other vids of Blackpink too. They have some really amazing visual effects and lots of colors. I think I'm in love with them And I'm digging all of Lisa's hairstyles.
You have a Lisa icon I'm so proud! I'm so glad you have found your first kpop group! And your first bias or so it seems! Bias is the word people use in the kpop world when talking about their favorite member of a group or favorite group. If Lisa is your favorite then she would be your bias! My bias is Rosé Though I adore them all! Have you watched their dance practices yet? That would be the next step in your journey I think!

Also, in case anyone is lurking and following along, the two other Blackpink music videos that haven't been posted yet are:

Both of these videos were released on the same day and were Blackpink's first videos! Though Boombayah has more views, Whistle became their first hit song through sales. Their release schedule has been as such:
Aug. 8th, 2016 - Boombayah/Whistle (so August 8th is their anniversary day aka Blackpink's birthday)
Nov. 1st, 2016 - Playing With Fire/Stay
June 22nd, 2017 - As If It's Your Last

And hopefully there should be some new music before the end of the year or I will riot