View Single Post
Old 10-14-2017, 10:19 AM
Coco_Cat
Loyal Fan

Ultimately, I thought this episode was okay. It was interesting and there were some enjoyable moments. I'm glad Jane and Rafael are fighting - there is a lot that needs to be said between these two - and I smiled when Raf told Jane that the world doesn't revolve around her. Jane may think Rafael's comments are snobby but her's are narrow minded. and WHY would Raf be thinking about getting back with her when she went skinny dipping with another man after thinking she had feelings for him and then went on a date with said guy?!! Jane needs a reality check!

I am mostly ok with this ep because I know where somethings are going - i.e. that Raf and Petra are definately not staying/getting back together.

Now as for Adam - I like him better than Michael - but that wouldn't be hard because the appeal of Michael or Jane and Michael is something I just don't get - but aside from the fact that he seems nice and is a good looking guy, the character and his storyline is so far completely riddiculous! RE-WRITTEN HISTORY ONCE AGAIN - OR JUST PLAIN BAD STORYTELLING - either way it just makes things seems incredibly stupid! Also, how completely OC was Jane skinny dipping with him - at most an hour after chasing after Rafae?!! Just because she's had sex with one man outside of marriage doesn't mean they need to make it seem like she's going to jump into bed with anyone at the drop of a hat?! I don't care how serious they were in the past - it was ten years ago! And its so STUPID that Jane almost getting married when she was 18 has NEVER come up before - LITERALLY NOT ONCE!!! For a character who was so obsessed with not having sex before marriage and the sanctity of marriage - it's just insane its never been mentioned! Aside from that, did anyone else notice the comment about him having a sister that died of cancer? Seemed an odd comment to me just to throw in there unless its significant somehow.

I feel like the writers are trying to have it both ways - have the tragedy of Michael's death molding Jane's character but also wanting someone Jane has a history with, longer than Rafael to make her question Rafael. Adam, and his guitar and sketchbook, already feel to be rammed down my throat.

Last edited by Coco_Cat; 10-14-2017 at 10:24 AM