View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 11:10 PM
LindaL100
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Wow, no one seems to like Sarah, huh, Suzanne? But yeah, I just think that Creek was miscast. They tried too hard to make her the "good girl" and the "doomed damsel in distress."

Have you heard anything about a season 2?
well I have nothing against the actress herself, I just hate her character Creek because Creek is such a boring and redundant character in Midnight Texas...although I have to admit the actress Sarah Ramos does look bored and distant sometimes during the promos for the series, so I can understand why some people would get the impression that she seems like a cold and distant person. She also doesn't click with Francois for some reason, they lack chemistry and just seem awkward when they're together, so it's a little uncomfortable and annoying to watch their characters act like a couple in the series, it just doesn't work IMO.

And no, there's currently no news about whether the series has been renewed or not, NBC are taking their time with making a decision about the future of the series, I guess it's not an easy decision for NBC to make. Hopefully they would renew it