View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 04:49 PM
Primal Slayer
Ultimate Fan

Overall I enjoyed the premiere,

I didn't really like how they dealt with the cliffhanger though since they basically ignored the interesting parts (seeing everyone try to survive) and they didn't bother answering any questions about the guest stars that werent Slade. I was expecting at least the first 10 mins to really focus on the island.

They really made you suspend belief in certain parts since they didn't really seem to think the logistics through. How the hell can all of TA get to the bunker when they are at a press conference? And they all take the time to suit up at that lol.

Black Siren was all

And I loved it! While I am totally here for BS/BC, she is far more interesting when dealing with Quentin, both of whom who have seemed to do role reversals since we last saw them. I enjoyed having Quentin feel guilt over killing his "daughter" since it's believable, he wants to tell himself that this isnt Laurel but he cant come to accept it since you dont run into your daughters doppelganger everyday! Maybe they should call up Cisco and take Q on a trip to E2 for some doppelganger rehab.

Everytime Dinah/Diggle were together I thought they were going to start kissing which I guess is a good thing for the two actors? Of course Dinah is no Lyla so I don't really ship them together but I enjoy their dynamic that they seem to have going on at the moment with them both being headstrong and Dinah not here for Diggle covering up his issues. Diggle is a man of pride so I can believe that he would try to muster through and get over this without help.

Wild Dog... He got a new costume for some reason that looks weird. That's all.

Poor Thea is in a coma while Samantha had JUST ENOUGH life in her to perfectly walk to Oliver before passing on the baton of being a full time parent. He should've just found her dead or on the verge of death.

But I am pissed that they wasted 5 months on a cliffhanger that resulted in ZERO big deaths in the cast. Waste of time.
Primal Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote