View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 04:38 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

I'm sorry, Arinna. I hope you can get some time off later on.

Hi, Nina!

Yeah, NFL Football, what Europeans call rugby. We modified it a bit. I hope you get warmer weather too, because it really cooled off here. So do you think you'll be able to make it to the game?

Oh, now it's not just Ben Affleck and Harvey Weinstein, Patricia Arquette and Playboy Playmate Carrie Stevens have both come out against director Oliver Stone, accusing him of sexual misconduct as well. And this is after Stone issued a defense of Weinstein, saying that "it isn't easy what he's going though," and adding that he doesn't want Harvey to be judged by "vigilante justice." He's since backtracked his statements after all the overwhelming number of women who have since come out against Weinstein. But I've heard some smarmy stuff about Stone myself, including how he acted inappropriately with actress Kelly Hu on the set of The Doors, and now women are coming out against him as well. And yes, I also feel bad for Jennifer Garner and her children having to go through this crap now. They already had to go through the divorce stuff.

Thanks for those vids and the link to Evan's Twitter, Nina. It's really sad listening to her on that vid. But I still think that Harvey might actually face jail time because Rose McGowan has now accused him of raping her. And this is the same industry that defended Roman Polanski and Woody Allen.